Watch Brazil 2014 with Indy Eleven!
Join Indy Eleven for Club’s Official Brazil 2014 Watch Parties
Indiana’s Team to Set up Shop across Central Indiana during World’s Biggest Sporting Event from June 12-July 13
UPDATED 7/09 – The world’s largest sporting event – the FIFA World Cup ™ – in Brazil started a month ago with 32 teams ... but now it's all down to Germany and Argentina to decide who gets eternal glory and bragging rights for the next four years!
Indy Eleven invites soccer lovers old and new to join your local North American Soccer League squad in getting out and watching the 3:00 p.m. Final at a soccer-friendly establishment in your area!
Indy Eleven will host a private party for its season ticket holders for the World Cup Final at Latitude 360 in Indianapolis on Sunday, featuring the chance to mingle with the entire Indy Eleven roster and enjoy free games, food and fountain drinks from 1:00-3:00 p.m., followed by a viewing of the match on the venue's 20-foot LED high-def screen. If you're not a Season Ticket Holder, you can still sign up for the team's 9-game package for the Fall Season for as little as $81 ... doing so by Friday at 5:00 p.m. will allow you to RSVP for the event!
A slew of other "friends of Indy Eleven" across the Hoosier State will be screening the tournament's finale for your viewing pleasure:
- Private event for Indy Eleven Season Ticket Holders at Latitude 360 (all ages) - 4016 East 82nd Street in Indianapolis
- Old National Centre (all ages) ($10 admission) – 502 N. New Jersey Street in Indianapolis
- Union Jack Pub (all ages) – 924 Broad Ripple Avenue in Indianapolis
- Chatham Tap-Fishers (all ages) – 8211 E. 116th Street, #12 in Fishers
- Chatham Tap-Mass Ave (21+) – 719 Massachusetts Avenue in Indianapolis
- Ralston’s DraftHouse (all ages) – 635 Massachusetts Avenue in Indianapolis
- Flat 12 Bierwerks (21+) - 414 Dorman Street in Indianapolis
- The Blind Pig (21+) – 147 S. Madison Avenue in Greenwood
- Ri Ra Irish Pub (all ages) – 701 NW Riverside Drive in Evansville