EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GAMEDAY AT CARROLL STADIUM
All guests over 21 years of age who would like to purchase alcoholic beverages can do so at concession stands and portable beverage stands throughout Carroll Stadium after showing required identification. Alcohol beverage sales will stop at the 75th minute.
Alcohol sales will be available via credit/debit card at all stand and cash at select stands (although credit/debit is strongly preferred to encourage touchless transactions).
No alcoholic beverages can be brought inside the stadium. Any attempt to bring alcohol inside the stadium or possession of an alcoholic beverage not purchased at Carroll Stadium may result in ejection. No alcoholic beverages served inside the stadium can be taken outside Carroll Stadium.
ADA seating is available for wheelchair-bound patrons and accompanying companions at Carroll Stadium via platform seating located at the top of sections 5, 6, 15 & 16.
There will be designated ADA parking areas in Lots B & C (refer to detailed map in Parking section for locations and entrances).
ADA patrons that need assistance to get from the parking lot to the Carroll Stadium gates should notify a parking attendant, who will call security detail for a cart to transport fans over.
Guide, signal, and service animals are allowed inside Carroll Stadium with fans that need their assistance. No other animals are permitted.
Baby Changing Areas
Baby changing stations will be available in all permanent restroom facilities at the stadium, located in the southeast, southwest, and northwest corners of the venue.
The following types of bags will be permitted inside Carroll Stadium:
- One-gallon clear, plastic freezer bag not exceeding 11” x 11”
- Clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bag not exceeding 12” x 12” x 6”
- Small clutch or handheld wallet not exceeding 6.5” x 4.5”
All bags meeting the exception standards will be subject to inspection by security personnel in a touchless manner.
After a bag is checked and approved to be permitted into the venue, the bag itself will receive a specific color wristband (around the handle, zipper, strap, etc.), signifying it has been approved by security personnel.
Every fan is allowed to bring one factory sealed water bottle of up to 24 oz. (700 ml) into the stadium.
Hard-cased coolers are not allowed into Carroll Stadium.
Banners, Flags, and Signs
Fans are permitted to bring signs, flags and/or banners into Carroll Stadium to show their support of Indy Eleven. All such materials must follow these guidelines:
- Contents must be approved by an Indy Eleven representative. Indy Eleven has the right to remove any sign, flag, banner, etc. at their own discretion.
- Must not exceed 3’ x 5’ UNLESS part of the Brickyard Battalion section or previously approved by an Indy Eleven representative.
- No profanities, inappropriate language, or inappropriate images or likeness may be exhibited. Any banner, flag, or sign deemed divisive or indecent in general also will not be permitted.
- The sign, flag or banner may not block the view of other fans during the run of play.
- The sign, flag or banner may not block any sponsorship signage displayed in Carroll Stadium, nor be commercial in nature.
Any signs, flags or banners that do not follow the above guidelines must be removed or they will be subject to confiscation. Indy Eleven has the right to remove any sign, flag, banner, etc. at their sole discretion.
PVC poles measuring no more than 6’ in length and 1” in diameter are permitted ONLY in the Brickyard Battalion section; patrons with these items must enter through Gate C.
The Indy Eleven Box Office is located at Gate C (formerly the West Gate) of Carroll Stadium and will open 90 minutes prior to kickoff. Reference the map at the top of the page for the box office location.
While all tickets going digital, there will no longer be Will Call service at the Box Office. That said, do not hesitate to visit the Box Office for any ticketing questions, and our customer service crew will be glad to assist!
For the easiest way to manage your tickets, click here to visit our Digital Ticketing Guide at indyeleven.com.
When single-game ticket sales become available in 2021 (NOTE: No single-game sales are available for the home opener on May 8), fans may purchase tickets via cash or Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards. Tickets will also be available for purchase in advance by calling the Indy Eleven front office (M-F, 9am-5pm, Saturday gamedays 9am-3pm) at 317-685-1100 or visiting indyeleven.com.
The Brickyard Battalion (West Goal Stand) is a General Admission section and is first come, first served. The BYB is a supporters section and fans are expected to stand, chant and sing in support of Indy Eleven throughout the game; because of that, fans in the BYB sections should be aware that their view may at times be obstructed by active displays of support including banners and flags. To learn more about Indy Eleven’s independent supporters group, visit www.BrickyardBattalion.com.
Visiting team jerseys, logos, or team colors are not permitted in the BYB section and visiting supporters may be relocated to another part of the stadium. Continue below to the “Visiting Fans/Supporters” listing for how to secure seats in the appropriate section and fan guidelines.
Camera and Video Equipment
Cameras and video recorders are allowed at Carroll Stadium for Indy Eleven games. Lenses exceeding 8” in length and tripods/monopods are not permitted inside Carroll Stadium.
Children age three (3) and under will be admitted free as long as the child is sitting on an adult’s lap. If a parent requests a physical seat for the child, he/she must pay the appropriate price for a ticket.
Code of Conduct
Indy Eleven is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all fans. All guests are asked to adhere to the following Code of Conduct:
- Guests shall be respectful of all other guests, fans, participants, referees, entertainers, athletes, stadium staff and stadium property.
- Guests who drink alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
- Guests shall refrain from using language, gestures, wearing clothing, or displaying signs that at a minimum are considered the following: threatening, racist, homophobic, pornographic, antisemitic, images of political likeness or offensive towards individuals or groups of people. Guests will also refrain from standing on seats or chairs, attempting to sit in seats for which they are not properly ticketed, throwing objects, using flares, fireworks, smoke bombs (outside the smoke device policy in the BYB section) and other prohibited items, or committing any criminal acts.
- Guests shall adhere to the Indy Eleven “Banner, Flags, and Signs Policies.” Contents of all materials must be approved by an Indy Eleven representative and measure no more than 3’ x 5’ (outside the BYB section). Any sign that is at a minimum considered threatening, racist, homophobic, pornographic, antisemitic, offensive towards individuals or groups of people, or include images of political likeness will not be permitted in the venue.
- Guests shall never enter the field of play, the performance area or interfere with the event in any fashion.
- Guests will abide by both the venue and USL smoke device policy. Adherence to this policy includes only the use of approved devices, timing of use, locations, safety precautions, and users with signed waivers on file. (ONLY permitted in the BYB section).
- Guests shall comply with the direction and instructions of Indy Eleven and Michael A. Carroll Track & Soccer Stadium staff and representatives.
- Guests will not behave in ways that are unruly, disruptive, inappropriate, or illegal in nature.
- Guests will not fight or incite violence.
- Guests will not damage property either inside or outside the venue.
- Guests shall sit in the correct seat/section as shown on their ticket.
If someone interferes with your enjoyment of a game, please contact a Guest Services Representative for assistance. Violation of the Fan Code of Conduct by guests can result in sanctions as deemed applicable by the United Soccer League office, Indy Eleven, and IUPUI including but not limited to warnings, ejections without refund, venue bans, removal of supporter privileges, or arrest.
We thank you for your cooperation and we hope you enjoy your visit to Michael A. Carroll Track & Soccer Stadium!
Michael A. Carroll Stadium is located on the campus of Indiana University – Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI), located on the northwest side of downtown Indianapolis at 1001 W. New York Street.
Fans that refuse to follow the direction of Indy Eleven staff or designated security or fail to comply with the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without a refund of their event ticket and may lose future ticket privileges.
Gates for all seating areas will open 60 minutes prior to kick-off. Reference the map at the top of the page for the gate locations.
The First Aid booth at Carroll Stadium will be located in the field-level workroom in the southeast corner of the stadium.
Food and Beverage Policy
Fans are not allowed to bring any outside food or beverage items inside Carroll Stadium. Please leave these items inside vehicles or dispose of them at the security checkpoint before entering the stadium.
The only exceptions are:
- one factory sealed water bottle of up to 24 oz. (700 ml) per person
- food and beverage items for infants three (3) years of age or younger
- special considerations may also be made for medical reasons
The Guest Services tent is located on the West Concourse, near the Concessions Stands and walkway to the SW corner restrooms. Fans may ask Indy Eleven representative questions and pick up limited-edition gameday posters at this location.
Lost and Found
Patrons should report to the Guest Services tent on the West Concourse to report or retrieve lost items.
The Indy Eleven Shop merchandise tent will be located in the Southwest corner of the field/track level, and when open up when gates do 60 minutes prior to kickoff. Get the latest Indy Eleven gear, including new home and away PUMA jerseys.
And Season Ticket Holders, don’t forget to take advantage of your 20% off discount!
Noise Making Devices
Musical instruments or any types of noise making devices not approved by Indy Eleven are not permitted inside Carroll Stadium. This includes, but is not limited to, items such as whistles, vuvuzelas, air horns, boom boxes and other electronic sound devices.
- Parking is available for Indy Eleven events at Carroll Stadium via the three surfaces lots location north of the stadium across New York Street; please refer to the below map for entry points into each lot.
- Individual game parking is $15 per game in Lots A & B and $20 in Lot C. Cash and credit cards will be accepted at entry gates.
- Bus/RV parking is available in LOT B only for $30.
- Lot Open Times:
- Any lot approved for tailgating (currently LOT B ONLY) will open 3 hours prior to kickoff.
- Remaining surface lots (currently LOTS A & C) will open 90 minutes prior to kickoff
- Guests will be required to show their pre-paid pass to the attendant at entry gate
- For ADA parking needs, there will be designated ADA parking areas in Lots B & C (please refer to map below).
- Please ask a parking attendant to be directed to ADA areas in those lots should your vehicle have the proper designation to utilize those spots.
Items not permitted into the facility include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Weapons or fireworks of any kind
- Tifo that does not meet the requirements included in the Tifo, Signage, and Instruments Policy.
- Flags, signs, etc. that do not meet the following:
- Flags, signs, etc. must NOT exceed 3′ x 5′ in size UNLESS part of the Brickyard Battalion section. Anything larger will be confiscated and returned by request at the box office at the end of the match, assuming the contents do not violate anything outlined below.
- Contents must be approved by Indy Eleven representative. Indy Eleven has the right to remove any sign, flag, etc. based on the criteria outlined below.
- Any sign or banner that is at a minimum considered threatening, racist, homophobic, pornographic, antisemitic, offensive towards individuals or groups of people, or includes images of political likeness will not be permitted into the venue. The League reserves the right to fine the Team for any issues stemming from signage or tifo that is deemed to be detrimental to the League or the game of soccer.
- The sign, flag, or banner may not block any sponsorship signage displayed in Carroll Stadium, nor be commercial in nature.
- Any missile or projectile-like objects
- Noisemakers – whistles, vuvuzelas, or air horns of any kind
- Laser pointers
- Hard-cased containers or coolers
- Large bags (see bag policy below)
- Large/Golf Umbrellas
- o Small, handheld umbrellas are permitted into the venue so long as they do not obstruct the view of spectators around you, and it is actively raining.
- o Security and Indy Eleven staff reserve the right to request your umbrella be taken down or removed at any time.
- • Poles and staffs of any kind (metal, plastic or wooden)
- Any outside food and beverages (except special exceptions listed in food and beverage policy)
- Camera lenses in excess of eight inches and all tripods/monopods
- Animals (except service animals)
- Frisbees or inflated balls of any kind
Anyone in possession of a prohibited item will be asked to either take the item back to their vehicle or dispose of it.
Fans are encouraged to bring banners and flags provided they are not commercial or contain profanity or inappropriate language. The display of banners and flags may not obstruct the view of fans during the run of play, block stadium signage, or present any safety hazards (see Banners, Flags & Signs section above).
Fans may not exit and re-enter the stadium using the same ticket. In the case of a medical emergency, please see a guest services representative.
Smoking is prohibited at Carroll Stadium and the entirety of the IUPUI campus.
Strollers & Umbrellas
Strollers are not permitted in Carroll Stadium.
Small, handheld umbrellas (no large / golf umbrellas) are permitted into the venue so long as they do not obstruct the view of spectators around you, and it is actively raining. Security and Indy Eleven staff reserve the right to request your umbrella be taken down or removed at any time.
- Tailgating WITH OPEN FLAMES will now be allowed in LOT B ONLY.
- The tailgate lot will open THREE (3) HOURS prior to kickoff.
- Please click here to visit the Parking/Tailgating page for the full list of tailgating do’s and don’ts!
Visiting Fans/Supporters Info
To secure tickets in the official visiting team seating section(s) (Sections 206 & 207) please contact Indy Eleven at email@example.com or call 317-685-1100 during regular business hours.
Visiting team jerseys, logos, and team colors are not permitted in the Brickyard Battalion section (West Goal Stand), and visiting supporters will be relocated to another part of the stadium.
Indy Eleven games are subject to cancellation due to extreme or inclement weather. Games will be delayed in the event of lightning in the area.
With all ticketing options going digital, there will no longer be Will Call services at the Carroll Stadium Box Office at Gate C. That said, do not hesitate to visit the Box Office for any ticketing questions, and our customer service crew will be glad to assist!
For the easiest way to manage your tickets, click here to visit our Digital Ticketing Guide at indyeleven.com.