2023 PARKING & TAILGATING GUIDELINES
- Parking is available for Indy Eleven events at Carroll Stadium via the three surfaces lots location north of the stadium across New York Street; please refer to the above map for entry points into each lot.
- Individual game parking costs $15 in Lots A & B and $20 in Lot C. Cash and credit cards will be accepted at entry gates.
- Bus/RV parking is available in LOT B only for $30.
- Lot Open Times:
- Any lots approved for tailgating (now LOT B ONLY) will open 3 hours prior to kickoff.
- Remaining surface lots (currently LOTS A & C) will open 90 minutes prior to kickoff
- Guests will be required to show their pre-paid pass to the attendant at entry gate
- For ADA parking needs, there will be designated ADA parking areas in Lots B & C (please refer to map above).
- Please ask a parking attendant to be directed to ADA areas in those lots should your vehicle have the proper designation to utilize those spots.
- Tailgating will be allowed on a first come, first served basis in LOT B ONLY.
- The Brickyard Battalion tailgate is open to all fans and will be held in the southeast portion of Lot B (near the corner of New York St. & Barnhill Dr.).
- Only one spot per purchased parking ticket can be utilized.
- Patrons must ensure all tables, chairs, coolers, etc. do not block the traffic lane behind their vehicle in the case of an emergency and must be packed away in a secure place before leaving to enjoy the match.
- To allow as many fans to utilize this gameday lot as possible, fans will not be able to purchase additional spots for tailgating space.
- Saving spots is not allowed; patrons are encouraged to arrive in conjunction with other fans in order to set up adjacent tailgates.
- Pop-up tents no larger than 10×10 are permitted so long as they do not take up additional parking spaces or block traffic lanes.
- Open flames ARE NOW PERMITTED at this time in the tailgate lot only. This includes the use of any barbecues or grills (charcoal, propane, gas, etc.).
- All cooking equipment must be situated away from crowds, buildings, vehicles, or combustible materials. A minimum clearance distance of 3 feet is required.
- All barbeque equipment left unattended must be extinguished.
- A metal CHARCOAL ONLY bin will be located on the southwest side of Lot B (near port-a-let bathrooms) for the disposal of any hot coals.
- Disposal of hot coals in regular trash cans in NOT PERMITTED and could cause fire.
- Do not place hot or burning coals under vehicles at any time
- Security staff will monitor lots A & C for any such unauthorized use).
- Port-a-let bathrooms will be located on the west end of Lot B.
- No advertising, banners, signs, or distribution of items for promotional use are allowed in the lots. Tailgaters will be asked to remove inappropriate banners or signs.
- Music speakers may not exceed reasonable levels in the sole determination of Indy Eleven and event personnel.
- Please drink responsibly during the tailgate as any guest(s) who appear to be impaired will not be permitted entrance into the stadium.
- Lots must be cleared within 30 minutes of the conclusion of the match.