What to bring to a camp?
- Soccer ball
- Soccer cleats
- Shin guards
- Soccer clothing
- Water bottle
- A light snack
Are players always supervised?
- Absolutely. Camper health and safety is our number one priority. We follow a strict safety policy that ensures that there is always an adequate number of camper supervisors.
Do I need to check in every day of camp?
- Yes, every day you should arrive 30 minutes prior to the camp start time in order to check in. At check in we will confirm that you are registered and distribute any necessary equipment.
Will Indy Eleven merchandise be sold at the camp?
- Official Indy Eleven team merchandise will be sold periodically at select locations.
Do you offer scholarships?
- Yes, we proudly offer scholarships to provide equity in access to players who come from underprivileged circumstances.
- Applications are due 30 days prior to the start date of camp applied for; click the button below to access the application.
- If you have questions regarding the Scholarship application process, please send an email to Liam Kane, Director, Youth Development & Club Liaison, at email@example.com to learn more.
Who can participate in Indy Eleven Youth Camps?
- Boys and girls ages 6 to 14 years old at all playing levels are welcome unless otherwise noted.
- The camp program seeks to support the player’s development on and off the field by providing premier coaching that enhances a player’s skills, increases confidence and their overall understanding and enjoyment of the game.
How do you put the campers in groups?
- Campers are separated by age.
What happens if there is inclement weather?
- If it’s just rain, we play! The only time we stop playing is in the case of extremely inclement weather or thunder and lightning. Our coaches are familiar with each facility, and they are experienced in making the correct decision should the weather become an issue.
- The safety and well-being of the children is our number one priority. If it is raining in the morning, please travel to the site unless otherwise directed, as decisions will be made by the Camp Director at each individual location.
Are there bathroom facilities at camp?
- Yes, either permanent or portable facilities will be available at all locations.
What if my child has never played soccer before?
- These camps are designed to reach all skill levels and leave players better than they were before they attended the camps. We want to provide the best quality product on the field for your child and will fill each camp with the fundamentals of being a quality player. If nothing else, we will leave your child with a hunger to get better and a desire to be an Indy Eleven fan, as well as the tools to continue to grow as players!
What makes the Indy Eleven Youth Camp experience special?
- Camp participants and their families get the opportunity to deepen their connection with our club and be a greater part of the Indy Eleven community.
- There will be access to professional players and professional coaching curriculum. We have many players on our roster who have competed at the highest levels, from all over the world. We believe that we have a much more intimate brand than most professional teams and leagues and want to expand the Indy Eleven family by allowing you and your family access to our players, coaching staff and curriculum that will help grow soccer in the State of Indiana.
What is the cancellation policy?
- A full refund, minus a $50 admin fee, will be returned for cancellations submitted more than seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the event. This cancellation must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refund will be returned for cancellation requests submitted within seven (7) days of the commencement of the event.
- Transferring your payment towards a future event is possible; for more information, contact Liam Kane, Director of Youth Development & Club Liaison
Who should I contact if I have any additional questions?
- For more questions, please contact Liam Kane, Director of Youth Development & Club Liaison, at email@example.com.